Monday, January 18, 2016

How To Water Succulents Indoors

Water - It's such a basic need. Yet too much (or too little) water is the number one way to kill your succulents. If you are struggling with how often and how much to water your succulents, this information or guide is for you! :)

I water my indoor plants every 3-4 days in a pot that has a drainage hole. There isn't a lot of humidity inside my house so I find my plants dry out pretty quickly. However, your location plays a big role in how much you have to water. In a more humid location, you shall water your succulents a lot lesser. Since the succulents have access to water in the air, the humidity prevents them from losing water as quickly, so keep that in mind.

You have to experiment and see what works for you. When dealing with full sized plants it’s good to err on the side of underwatering since too much water tends to kill succulents more quickly than too little. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment